Our law firm is at the forefront of integrating the power of cutting-edge computer technology with the law, and has a list of experienced computer specialists who can investigate using digital forensic tools to show, for example, a snapshot of a computer user’s activity, every 15 seconds if need be. With the prevalence of laptops, e-mails, and computers in every home, they can accumulate the important electronic evidence of a cheating spouse or hidden asset transactions.
Vital information is always available and always secure:
• PDA’s and digital notebooks ensure information is always accessible.
• Documents and case materials are digitized and backed up to a secure remote location.
• Electronic copies are made of all documents and case material using a Hewlett-Packard 9250c Digital Sending Device, allowing real-time digitizing to our secured network, providing state-of-the art communication, archival and retrieval.
• Office and remote connectivity is maintained through carrier-class encrypted fiber-optic digital channels.
• Each desktop computer is kept updated with the latest in virus, spam and spyware protection.
• Internal and external online resources are kept accessible to ensure that our staff is able to offer the best possible expertise and insight.
Our firm at 888 Seventh Avenue is connected to high-speed fiber optics bandwidth. Other tenants in the building, whose high speed IT connections are critical, include brokerage houses, hedge funds, and electronic financial clearing houses.